WHY IS IT CRITICAL TO HIRE AN EXPERIENCED CYBERCRIME ATTORNEY?
Cybercrime is a niche area of law, which is extremely hard to get into for criminal defense attorneys. Besides me, I am only aware of two other attorneys in the entire United States who specialize in this field. Given that the potential sentences are exceedingly high, and the area of law is very complicated, hiring an attorney who has significant experience in this field is a must.
What Sets You and Your Firm Apart in Defending Your Clients from Cybercrime Charges?
Some firms, especially those who do not have much experience in this area of the law try to sell cooperation to their clients as the only possible defense. I never encourage clients to cooperate, given my vast experience I always try to persuade my clients to consider waiting to review the discovery. In addition, I am more than happy to go to trial, something that scares many criminal defense attorneys, especially in cybercrime cases.
For more information on hiring a Cybercrime Attorney, an initial consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you are seeking by calling (718) 989-2908 today.
- An Introduction to Attorney Igor Litvak
- What Exactly Is Considered A Cybercrime?
- What are the Laws Against Cybercrime?
- What Happens When Authorities Investigate Someone for a Cybercrime?
- Should I Hire an Attorney Before I Am Even Arrested?
- What Should Be Considered in Cooperating with Authorities After Being Arrested for a Cybercrime?
- What are Potential Defenses and Sentences in Cybercrime?
- Are Prosecutors Willing to Offer Plea Deals to First Time Cybercrime Offenders?
- Why Is It Critical to Hire an Experienced Cybercrimes Attorney?
- What Forensic Evidence is Critical in Defending Someone Charged with a Cybercrime?
- Are All Cybercrimes Charged as Felonies in New York?
- What Are Some Key Indicators That Someone is Being Investigated for Cybercrimes?